Friday, November 16, 2012

Thomas Gage

My son Gage was not planned. Actually, it wasn't a very "convenient" time to be pregnant with trying to get into our own house, but did I ever consider abortion?

No.

After I found out I was pregnant, I spent my first few days in total and complete awe. I couldn't believe that God was using my body for something so amazing! I had this itty bitty tiny body growing in my belly; I can easily recall the feelings of those first few days. There were lots of tears, but simply due to amazement.

Sure I was one of those crazy women that absolutely loved being pregnant, but that doesn't make my cause less important- how can you justify a purposeful death on someone so innocent? Simple answer:

You can't.

To be clear, I am not trying and will not try to make anyone feel guilty if they have done this in their past. That's their sin and their's to ask God's forgiveness for. And He WILL forgive you! I say everything I do for the recognition that abortions are wrong and to prevent anymore in the future.


8 weeks

I was able to see Gage for the first time when he was 8 weeks along; 3/4 of an inch with a heart beat so strong. Boy, did I cry! It was my baby! Soon enough, I would find out that it was my son. Shortly after, I started feeling his little body roll around! Little hands and feet started poking around and my belly grew and grew while God intricately designed my child. Everyday he was learning something new, just like he is now outside of my womb.

A year ago, I was 22 weeks pregnant.




And a year later.




My little boy. So full of personality, screams, and, best yet, life.


Would you hire an assassin to kill someone for you? Then don't hire a doctor to kill your baby. Choose life.

I am PRO-LIFE.


No comments:

Post a Comment