The love of a mommy.
My Little Ray of Sunshine is having his first run of sickness. Not entirely sure if it's the bug going around or if it's allergies. I'm leaning towards the latter. What I do know for sure is that I woke up to a little boy with puffy eyes, snotty nose, and a congested cough. He's slept 5 hours in naps today (which is a ton in comparison to yesterday), which is partially due to me laying down with him. He sleeps MUCH longer when he's cuddled with.
I kissed his little cheeks
I spend my days at home and we hardly go anywhere, but I'm having to learn how to actually spend time with him. Not just be in the same room. I'm working on it though. I want him to know that this mommy of his doesn't mind getting on the floor and crawling around. Seriously, what is better to do than the little things that make my baby grin from ear to ear?
Even though I've been lacking in the playing area, this kid literally makes my heart swell when I look at him. It's a new aspect of love that I'm getting to experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment