Saturday, October 27, 2012

Simple Saturday

Yeah...I really have nothing this week.

The word "simple" has been replaced by "chaos". And I mean raw chaos.

Painting trim, touching up paint, sewing diapers, trying to get rooms situated,  normal housework, and tending to my child have been filling my days. A little bit of everything and you can't tell I've done a thing. Seriously. Dirty clothes and laundry that now begs me to fold it. Pots and pans taunting me. A dining room that looks 75% like a dining room again...

For whatever reason, the front porch has been one of my favorite things!

There has been nothing simple about this Saturday. Haha!



It's hard to believe that in a few days this should be all over. My brain will be able to throw out the question "Will we have to get another extension?" and toss the phrase "It has to be done for the bank". Matthew and I will be able to invite people over and actually hang out with everyone regularly again. Shoot, Matthew and I will be able to hang out regularly again! It's going to be a whole new lifestyle when we're done with the bank.

The appraiser should be coming Tuesday and hopefully all will pass and this mess can be finalized. Once this is over with, I see a huge burden being lifted off of us. We'll have less stress to carry and more room to breathe.

You know, I just realized what this Simple Saturday is about:

Daily living and simple sorting:
Don't move a house!

Have you ever moved a house or taken on a "fixer upper"?


No comments:

Post a Comment